Browse Items (4 total)

YGA00501.jpg
Close up of Fern Border, with gravel path in front and wall behind
The Fern Border was moved to its present site opposite the Yew Sail hedge in 1970

YGA00497.jpg
Fern Border to the left of a gravel path with Istrian Font and Summerhouse in the distance

YGA00493.jpg
Gravel Path, with Fern Border against a wall on the left, Istrian Font in background

YGA00410.jpg
Gravel path with the first Fern Border on the left and a hedge on the right.
In 1955, the first Fern Border was created against the north facing side of the Duck Run wall. This would later become the site of the canal.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2